The ICAP – Risk Training Institute, the consultancy company PROMACHOS ATHENA PC and the Centre for Lifelong Learning of the University of Piraeus create for the first time an integrated professional Mastering Risk in Project & Contract Management programme for Logistics executives.
The Mastering Project & Contract Management programme offers specialist knowledge and best practices, while, at the same time, it analyzes techniques, strategies, and tools that foster and develop the skills of executives, aiming at efficient preparation, and conclusion and implementation of procurement contracts to successfully meet the needs of organizations. The programme is focused on training, and supporting the role of executives, as well as optimizing the productivity of executives, and secure benefits for their organization.
- The modern discipline of Logistics and the importance of the logistics system in the business operation of organizations.
- Organization and management of the logistics division-Duties and responsibilities of the project and contract department-Staff duties-Logistics rules of procedure-Essential forms and manuals
- The relationship between the project and contract department and other business-operational units
- Tenders and contracts in the context of the supply chain
- Key principles of the project & contract system in organizations
- Verification of procurement contract implementation procedures-Methods to optimize the operation of the project-contract department
- Internal audit and quality assurance systems
- Key principles of risk assessment in procurement contract management
- Risk management in the project & contract function
- Structuring and addressing critical risks
- Invalid and void contracts (deceit, fraud, threat)
- Events of force majeure
- "Lion" contracts
- Default agreements or contractual obligations.
- Risk management in project & contract systems with modern software applications
Course Start Date
2nd of October 2020
Cost of Attendance
- 210 Hours
- Synchronous e-Learning
- Certificate of Further Training
- ECVET Units
- Subsidized by LAEK