The ICAP – Risk Training Institute, the consultancy company PROMACHOS ATHENA PC and the Centre for Lifelong Learning of the University of Piraeus create for the first time an integrated professional Mastering Risk in Healthcare Units programme for executives employed by units providing healthcare services.
The health sector, and especially hospital units, is currently facing possibly the biggest challenge than ever before, as a result of the Covid19 pandemic, which, in addition to the loss of human lives, has hit most industries and sectors of the economy badly. The training programme "Mastering Risk in Healthcare Units" approaches for the first time in Greece risks that refer to hospital units, and its purpose is to make executives in the sector familiar with modern, effective methods to address those risks, through case studies and tried and tested practices both locally and internationally.
- The framework of reforms in the Health sector
- Efficient management in the Health sector
- The spectrum of risk management
- Organization and duties and responsibilities in internal audit and risk management structures in health units
- Financial risks (overspending, fraud, pharmaceutical expenditure in health).
- Legal risks (civil or/and criminal liability for the loss of human life, managerial responsibility for taking or failing to take required legal action)
- use of risk management software applications
Course Start Date
2nd of October 2020
Cost of Attendance
- 210 Hours
- Synchronous e-Learning
- Certificate of Further Training
- ECVET Units
- Subsidized by LAEK